May 26, 2013

What I've Learnt From Movies III

I thought that I would share my lessons weekly and in deciles, but, apparently, I'm a fast learner and movie almost-addict so this would be done way more often. I just saw 'Flight' by the way and contrary to lesson that most people, pilots, have learnt i.e. to stay sober especially in the cockpit, mine was a distant cry. But...it's coming later. These are ten more lessons I've learnt from ten motion pictures I've spent my time and eyes on.

1. Another Cinderella Story, Once Upon a Song- Making a low-budget sequel for a hit is a serious mistake. 

2. Django Unchained- Quentin Tarantino sure loves blood flying round like exploded cans of Campbell's
                                           Yup. Like an exploded can of Campbell's

3. Zero Dark Thirty, The Bourne Legacy, Safe House- Langley always gets what it wants. ALWAYS

4. The Italian Job- Stuff can get sooo good, you start rooting for rogues. 

5. Eagle Eye- Soon enough, we'll have machines controlling every-single-thing.

6. Red Eye, Flight Plan- It should occur to people that the guy in the boat shoes and plaid shirt (just thought of random outfit) beside them, and not the turbaned one with a weird beard, could be the terrorist.
                                      I'd actually like Cillian Murphy beside me on a flight :)

7. Savages, John Carter- Taylor Kitsch (whom I had a huge crush on after X-Men Origins: Wolverine) should honestly try being the male lead in a romantic dramedy and not...yeah.

8. Hot Fuzz- Simon Pegg is simply...Amazing.

9. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World- The power of self-respect comes before others.

10. Prometheus- C'mon des realisateurs...you can honestly do better ;)

Have a great day guys and hope this 'class' was great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment