July 30, 2013

What I've Learnt from TV...and The Rest of the Entertainment Industry

As you know, as regularly as my time and energy allow, I update this blog with a decile list of 'What I've Learnt from Movies' a compilation of my take, witty commentary on movies that I've seen. Today, I've decided to post a compilation of ten things I've learnt from entertainment. 
So, I've learnt...

1. That Jennifer Lopez LOVES glitter, shimmer, glimmer.
On the red (and blue) carpet, in concert and on a magazine cover, J-Lo is a chip off the disco ball.
2. That Nicki Minaj probably doesn't like 'When You Believe' and Mariah probably doesn't like 'Beez In The Trap' *shrugs*
Need a TMZ reminder of the Idol feud?



3. That four year olds can epitomize VANITY (I believe I do not need to elaborate as Maddy Verst's mother can do that for you).

4. That child stars may have a curse trailing them...or is it plain loss of direction?
           Macaulay Culkin, Lindsay Lohan, Amanda Bynes *smh*



5. That maybe sometimes you shouldn't listen when the bridesmaids Say 'No' to The Dress. It could be JEALOUSY. #justsaying

6. That irony is the most applied figure of speech in the industry.
Barney is just not Neil, Neal is just not Matthew. #HIMYM #WhiteCollar

7. That it's really hard to state preference between Jimmy(s) Kimmel and Fallon. 
For the record, I spent fifteen minutes on that section of my People's Choice voting.

8. That Katy Perry's hair doesn't or won't fall out despite all the rainbow in it.
She hasn't done the full ROYGBIV yet...*fingers crossed*

9. That you can have whatever you want to have in your lyrics, but when you win the Grammy you say 'I just wanna thank God'. Almost like a rehearsed line these days.

10. Everything...I guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment