January 9, 2014

Get Beth Behr's amazing look for less

Last night's People's Choice Awards was hosted by the amazing duo of 2 Broke Girls, Kat Dennings and Beth Behrs (Max and Caroline, the best and funniest female duo on TV!)

Kat Dennings and Beth Behrs in the act.

But I must say that I am in love with Beth Behr's black and white colour blocked dress red carpet dress by Giulietta (whose items go for about $1000 at Barneys New York).  However, if I wanted to rock that look, it would be a chunk out of my savings!


So I created a look inspired by hers (almost) with this cool dress black and white dress and sandals, which you can get for under $60!
Black and White Maxi Dress- $28.99     Get it here
Black Ankle Strap Sandals- $25.99     Get it here

No huge blow to your bank account!




P.S- If you end up getting the look, feel free to post a picture in the comments box for other readers to see. 




No comments:

Post a Comment