August 14, 2013

What I've Learnt From Movies V

I'm back with my decile list of 'What I've Learnt from Movies'...Gosh it's been a while. Anyways, I've updated my video library with quite a number of flicks and coincidentally, they're all The Weinstein Company productions. I'm beginning to develop an affinity for the works of the fraternal duo, Harvey and Bob. Before I digress, I'll just give you what I put my fingers to the keyboard for...Another class of 'What I've Learnt from Movies'.


1. Step Up Revolution- Stephen 'Twitch' Boss has an impeccably cute smile and only few have better. Exempli gratia- David Oliver. That's really a lesson!
                                                 Look at that. David Oliver= #SWOON 

2. 2012- One word...Russians. (They're in control)
P.S- If the Mayans could predict mass death, they'd all still be alive.

3. Salt- Evelyn Salt 'is not a spy', just a woman scorned.

4. Failure to Launch- To pass the 'no place like home' message across really well, you have to be over thirty and still living in your parents abode.

5. The Freshman- Marlon 'Godfather, Corleone' Brando could actually make a nice and harmless father-in-law.

6. Happy Feet Two- Two shrimp/krill (or whatever they are) travelling in a big blue icy ocean won't and CANNOT get lost or eaten.

7. In Time- Olivia Wilde looks old enough to be Jessica Biel's mother-in-law. 
She looks like her mother-in-law doesn't she....No, I think she looks more like it
          #OliviaWilde              #JessicaBiel            #LynnBomarHarless

8. Tron, Cow Belles, Disney, Disney, Disney- There's ALWAYS a detractor who was once a BFF.

9. Herbie Fully Loaded- Lindsay Lohan was much more bada** then than now. 

10. He's Just Not That Into You- For as long as we all shall live, adults will use that 'if a boy picks on you, he likes you' excuse. #NeverGetsOld.


No comments:

Post a Comment