September 26, 2013

Mine and...Buzzfeed's: Celebrity Doppelgangers You Never Noticed



Forgot to mention earlier, If you haven't seen The Butler, you need to! Own It now on iTunes



(Pictures when you click 'Read More')
I'm back again with the 'Mine and...' series. So far I've done Mine and...CNN's as well as Mine and...Rifftrax's, my take on the Worst Movie Villains and Worst Movies of all time respectively. Today, I'm digressing a bit and this is my take on The Most Uncanny Celebrity Resemblances.

On Buzzfeed, these were the celebrities and the fellow celebrities they deemed worthy doppelgangers:

1. Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel (a huge resemblance already established by all of us who saw 500 Days of Summer after seeing the 'I Kissed a Girl' video...actually, everyone with eyes for entertainment knows)

2. Elijah Wood and Mischa Barton (the eyes had it)

3. America Ferrera and Jordin Sparks

4. Will Ferrell and Chad Smith

5. Stephen Colbert and Bob Saget

6. Kenny G and Weird Al

7. Peter Jackson and Jason Segel

8. Krysten Ritter and Anne Hathaway

9. Tracy Morgan and Doug E. Fresh

and then the unexpected but rather true...


10. Scarlett Johansson and young Christopher Walken
see their slideshow here

That's Buzzfeed's list. Now, these are the people I consider very facially concurrent.

1. Brad Pitt and Guy Pearce

                                                     Never noticed it? Continue scrolling.


2. Jessica Biel and Rebecca Hall
                                       
                                                        I noticed it when I was watching Iron Man 3.


3. January Jones and Carrie Underwood

      The first time I saw X-Men First Class I kept saying to myself 'That's Carrie Underwood!'                                        Nope, it was the sultry Ms. Jones as Emma Frost.


4. Camilla Alves and Hannah Simone

                                               Don't have to explain anything.


5. Victoria Justice and Katharine McPhee


6. Jada Pinkett and Zoe Saldana





Jada is Zoe's sister from another mister, not Thandie Newton like everyone else thinks.


7. Sara Paxton and Reese Witherspoon


8. Jared Leto and Zac Efron

                                                       Jared just has rounder eyes.


9. Hayes MacArthur and Jon Favreau


                                    Jon Favreau is just Hayes with more ice-cream and steaks


and the resemblance I find far too uncanny...
It's Captain Renard from Grimm and Mr. Slim Shady!

10. Sasha Roiz and Eminem


No comments:

Post a Comment