September 14, 2013

Speaking of flicks...


Let me just say that I would be very honored if you guys actually voted in this poll. Below is a poll of some movies which in the entry I'll post shortly, I state my animosity for and movies which some folks at Rifftrax, voted just like you'll do as 'The Worst Movies of All Time' (I'll present the list to you guys in the next post Mine and...Rifftrax's)

There's a reason why each of these movies is on the list and if you completely disagree, I'll be extremely delighted if you stated what flick you feel should be here instead. Comment below! Please. 

Anyways, lets get our mouses clicking for the most Ear-Wrenching, Eye-Injuring and Sense-Hurting Movie of All Time.


...It's totally like the Worst Movie of All Time
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment