December 10, 2012

What I've Learnt from Movies

Hey everyone. It's been a while since I posted anything but I figured I should post something which coincided with a personal reflection on what I've actually learnt from movies. So here goes....


                                              Emma Stone, I mean Olive Penderghast's #sonotaffected face.

  1. The Vow- Some guys still love you even when you have forgotten who they are...or if they even exist.
  2. 50/50 and 21 Jump Street- Some friends act so damn silly, but you'll be shocked at the way they care for you secretly.
  3. Easy A- People will go around ruining your reputation...all this while, you're having fun and other people still care. i.e. #sonotaffected.
  4. Your Highness- Brothers will be brothers no matter the petty beef. ;-)
  5. Julia and Julia and Ratatouille- Little things like cooking a dish for a loved one (à la Bœuf Bourgignon) mean so much to some people.
  6. Diary of A Wimpy Kid- There is always time for the rise of the UNDERDOG. 
  7. X-Men: First Class- The road to hell is paved with good intentions. People have good hearts...do bad stuff. #sad
  8. Battleship- Not everybody gives a damn about all the achievements you have in this world. Cut the braggadocio.
  9. For Colored Girls and Cinderella Story- Behind the concealer and bandage dresses, is the girl that the world can see.
  10. Stardust- What you think you would die to have isn't always necessarily what you like, love or need. 
So there you have it. What I've learnt from movies: Part 1. Oh, I forgot to say, there's more. In fact, I should do this weekly, in deciles. What have you learnt from movies, by the way?


No comments:

Post a Comment