August 1, 2013

The Handsome Men's Club

HMC...#LOL. I just came across this today and it's one of the few funniest things I've seen but I won't title it that. I'd just call this entry by the name these gentlemen prefer to be known as 'The Handsome Men's Club'. 
The video's been up for a while but I'm just seeing it for the first time.

Dressed like a sixteen-year old out of an all-boys boarding school in England, Jimmy Kimmel was presiding over the meeting of the so-called. On my mind was Let's see who these gentlemen are. Then he said 'Patrick...' Ooo, Patrick Dempsey, not bad.
Gradually, I kept seeing these famous faces and good job Jimmy, your compilation kinda lives up to the name. I mean, Matthew McConaughey was my No.1 celebrity crush as a child...after Brendan Fraser of course. I was also extremely glad to see Josh Hartnett.

This is a HILARIOUS video. I hope you find it as funny as I do. By the way, John 'Mr. Emily Blunt' Krasinski is soo cute, Sting is a British hottie, Matthew McConaughey is just... Ben Affleck as I posted before is celestial and Lenny, Lenny, Lenny Kravitz... #swoon
Membership of the HMC exclusive to
1. John Krasinski   2. Patrick Dempsey   3. Ethan Hawke   4. Rob Lowe   5. Josh Hartnett   6. Matthew McConaughey  7. Tony Romo   8. Gilles Marini   9. Ted Danson   10. Taye Diggs 11. Sting   12. Lenny Kravitz   13. Keith Urban   14.Ben Affleck  15. Jimmy Kimmel                finally the despicable 16.  Matt Damon...wonder what the weird laughter was about

P.S.- Nice cameo Jennifer Garner!

No comments:

Post a Comment