July 15, 2013

Just a Thought (2)

Late this evening, after a serious engagement, I headed to Spar (a dept. store) and yes, as a lover of everything gastronomic, I went straight for the chocolates. I thought to myself, you have to have an unlimited supply, even though you're trying not to be Augustus Gloop but instead a Jennifer Hudson, a weight-looser. 

Anyways, the thought of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Roald Dahl's a genius, Tim Burton, a virtuoso) came to my head and then nostalgically, the movie was reeling in my brain. Something struck me...Every single time Charlie had access to Willy Wonka's chocolate, he didn't eat it or he left it behind like when he found the golden ticket.
Why?
In the words of Junior (Problem Child) 'I wouldn't do that if I were him....' Seriously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment