July 16, 2013

Just a Thought (3)

Today I was viewing E! News (which was from Friday, July 12th) (#thenotSoPerkOfDSTV)
and I came across Hugh Jackman's interview. Aside impressing me with a perfect impression of Shaquille O'Neal, he shocked me by his speech and I realized 'This guy's actually Australian!' so all that Charlie Kenton, Wolverine and Van Helsing's simulated? He has a more Aussie accent than Chris Hemsworth!
How in the world does Hugh Jackman do the American, and other accents so well? I guess that's part of what makes him a stellar thespian (Jean Valjean was amazing!).

Other guys who wow me are Hugh Laurie (I know many didn't find out till like Season 3 of House that he's Gerard Butler's fellow countryman and boy he has a BROGUE).

Colin Farrell and of course, the Etonian who's had me swooning for months...Tom Hiddleston!
He's seriously awesome alright, and probably the only reason I still watch The Avengers over and over. I hope we have an Academy Award in the works :)

Watch this...


No comments:

Post a Comment