May 26, 2013

What I've Learnt From Movies III

I thought that I would share my lessons weekly and in deciles, but, apparently, I'm a fast learner and movie almost-addict so this would be done way more often. I just saw 'Flight' by the way and contrary to lesson that most people, pilots, have learnt i.e. to stay sober especially in the cockpit, mine was a distant cry. But...it's coming later. These are ten more lessons I've learnt from ten motion pictures I've spent my time and eyes on.

1. Another Cinderella Story, Once Upon a Song- Making a low-budget sequel for a hit is a serious mistake. 

2. Django UnchainedQuentin Tarantino sure loves blood flying round like exploded cans of Campbell's
                                           Yup. Like an exploded can of Campbell's

3. Zero Dark Thirty, The Bourne Legacy, Safe House- Langley always gets what it wants. ALWAYS

4. The Italian Job- Stuff can get sooo good, you start rooting for rogues. 

5. Eagle Eye- Soon enough, we'll have machines controlling every-single-thing.

6. Red Eye, Flight Plan- It should occur to people that the guy in the boat shoes and plaid shirt (just thought of random outfit) beside them, and not the turbaned one with a weird beard, could be the terrorist.
                                      I'd actually like Cillian Murphy beside me on a flight :)

7. Savages, John Carter- Taylor Kitsch (whom I had a huge crush on after X-Men Origins: Wolverine) should honestly try being the male lead in a romantic dramedy and not...yeah.

8. Hot Fuzz- Simon Pegg is simply...Amazing.

9. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World- The power of self-respect comes before others.

10. Prometheus- C'mon des realisateurs...you can honestly do better ;)

Have a great day guys and hope this 'class' was great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment